We are dedicated to setting a local and national benchmark for excellence in attracting and managing international, regional and local MICE business. King Hussein Bin Talal Convention Centre aims to be the most technologically advanced, user-friendly convention centre ever built. As the premier Dead Sea Convention Centre, the centre serves Jordan by enhancing the country’s prominence as a primary destination for business tourism.
Advantages of the Centre
King Hussein Bin Talal Convention Centre has hosted major events such as the World Economic Forum, the International Monetary Fund, and the United Nations. Indeed, the KHBTCC is the premier Conference Centre Jordan has to offer.
These are some of the reasons why:
- King Hussein Bin Talal Convention Centre is only a few hours flight from most European countries
- Closed zone, which can be easily secured
- Close to historical tourist attractions such as Petra, Jerash, Madaba and the Baptism Site
- Only 40 minutes drive from Amman
- Surrounded by international five star hotels
- The Dead Sea waters possess unique medical characteristics, suitable for the medical treatment of rheumatism, skin and other diseases
- A clean, pure beach
- The East Coast of the Dead Sea enjoys longer hours of sunshine than the West Coast, with sunset delayed by 45 minutes
The Jewel of the Crown
In the past decade, Jordan has carved out a niche in the meetings, incentives, conferences and exhibitions (MICE) market. MICE activities can range from small private meetings and exhibitions to international conventions with thousands of guests.
Jordan Conference Centres have put the country on the world business map. Jordan prides itself on being the host of such international events as the World Economic Forum in the Middle East, and the Nobel Laureates meeting held annually in Petra. The country also hosts major regional events, such as the Arab and Islamic conferences initiated by King Abdullah II. King Abdullah regards Jordan as an international centre of excellence, and a leader of progress in the region. The King’s vision has been realized as Jordan has become a focus for MICE, thanks to the country’s unparalleled facilities and services. Its high levels of security and stability have earned Jordan the reputation of an oasis of safety in a turbulent region.
King Hussein Bin Talal Convention Centre, managed by Hilton, has become a destination of choice for the industry at local, national and international levels. As the MICE sector continues to grow, Jordan looks forward to continually improving the quality of its facilities, while retaining its unique venues for incentive travelers.
Directions & Map
From the Metropolitan Area/Queen Alia International Airport - AMM
- Direction: 45 km NW
- Drive north towards Amman. At Naour Bridge (approximately 15 km) turn right at sign 'Dead Sea'. Proceed approximately 35 km. The Dead Sea and the hotels are on the right.
- Estimated taxi fare: 30 JOD (one way)